Composable all-in-one mail server.
- IMAP4rev1 & SMTP server in one binary
- Comprehensive & Secure
- DKIM signing and verification
- SPF policy enforcement
- DMARC policy enforcement
- MTA-STS policy enforcement
- DANE support
- Built-in STARTTLS Everywhere rules support
- Simple to deploy
- Two steps (excluding messing with DNS) to get your own secure mail server running
- Virtual users > system users
- Single daemon that is easy to manage
- Optimized for concurrency
- Single process model allows more efficient implementation
- Subaddressing support
- DNSBL checking support
- Messages compression (LZ4, Zstd)
- First-class Unicode support (SMTPUTF8, IDNA2008)
- Intuitive syntax for complex message routing (SMTP)
- Same meaningful configuration scheme for all filters
- Any builtin functionality can be replaced with third-party implementation if it you need it
Installation & configuration
Detailed explaination of what you need to do to get it running can be found here.
The full documentation is published here
Manual pages with reference documentation will be installed by build.sh if scdoc utility is available on the system.
There is IRC channel on freenode.net named #maddy. You can join it if you have any questions or just want to talk.
Also there is public mailing list for maddy-related discussions on https://lists.sr.ht/~foxcpp/maddy. You can use it too.
The code is under MIT license. See LICENSE for more information.